“I don’t have any energy to do anything once I get home from work and I feel too anxious to leave my house once I get home. I haven’t cleaned my kitchen in months. I have dirty pots and pans in the kitchen sink that have mold growing on them because they have been there so long. Other rooms in my house are a mess also, but its hard to have the energy to care.” Here are a couple of pictures she shared.
After consistently practicing the specific guided meditation we will practice in the ‘Return to Wholeness’ (Bless and Balance Your Energy Centers) workshop, her energy improved and she began to have energy to take charge of her life! These are a few pictures of her clean kitchen and another room she is cleaning. She continues to improve in other areas of her life such as: she decided to become alcohol free and stop drinking, she started walking, and now is beginning to clean up her finances.
Hi, I’m Michael and you absolutely deserve to feel more peaceful, calm and increase your energy when you want to!
The person above continues to improve in all areas of her life as she continues to practice this meditation!
Each of the 5 techniques that are woven into this one guided meditative energy process and that are design to send more Divine Consciousness-Energy to each of your energy centers are:
- Inviting of Higher Consciousness…Your Divine Self. As I guide you into your Heart Center at the beginning of the meditation you will be guided to invite your Higher Self, Divine Consciousness to be with you and participate in the entire process. This is the first way we begin to bring in more Divine Consciousness-Energy into each energy center.
- Soft Focus. As you are guided to shift your focus to become ‘softer’ and more ‘open’ and deliberately place your focus/attention on each energy center, your energy and consicousness begins to shift also. This practice is a second way we will bring more Divine Consciousenss and Energy into each energy center.
- Breath Technique. We will practice a specific breath technique as a 3rd way to send more Divine Consciousness-Energy to your Energy Centers. “There is nothing about your physical awareness that connects you more to the Non-physical aspect of your Being, than that of your breathing…it is the flowing of Spirit to you, and through you.” Ester Hicks ‘Teachings of Abraham.’
- Reiki. Reiki is a Japanese Healing Technique to send and allow Divine Consciousness-Energy or Universal Life Force Energy to flow through you and out of your hands. We will practice Reiki and use it during the meditation as a 4th way to add more Divine Conscioiusness-Energy to each energy center.
- Ho Oponopono. Ho’ Oponopono is a Hawaiian Healing technique which utilizes 4 phrases. Each phrase has an elevated rating of energy and is used in the meditation as a 5th way to add Divine Consciousness-Energy to your energy centers. We utilize this process twice and focus on the sensing the energy of the phrases. This process is also used to help with forgiveness of self and others and letting go of limiting beliefs.
The overall goal with this unique, and transformative guided meditation is to teach you how to go within, breath, add Divine Consciousness-Energy and bless and balance your own energy centers any time you want or need to.
There will be a brief overview of the Energy Centers, a short history of Ho Oponopono (an Ancient Hawaiian Healing technique), and Reiki (an Ancient Japanese Healing technique), a review of how deep breathing tells our nervous system ‘All is Well’ and how to apply these as a way to bless each Energy Center.
The majority of our time in the workshop will be experiencing the meditation itself.
When you leave you will have had a personal experience of its benefits and know how to continue to practice it in your daily life.